The College of Computer Studies is committed to provide an excellent computer education that will enhance student’s skills in computer applications and provide opportunities to keep pace with the fast changing world of computers, making them life long learners in their chosen field.
The College of Computer Studies envisions to become a center of development through quality instruction and state-of-the-art facilities in the field of computer studies.
The core objective of the department is to fulfill its mission as defined in its Mission-Vision statement.
The following objectives, when met, will serve to fulfill the mission of the department.
- Graduates will be proficient in Computer Operation
- Graduates will be proficient in Computer Programming
- Graduates will have a proficient mastery of the Office Ethics and Practices
- Graduates will be able to communicate information effectively both in writing and orally
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
The College of Computer Studies aims to provide students with a standard-based curriculum that will meet the industry’s need through a range of computer-based applications for different sectors of the society.
- Acquaint students to the concepts of the different programming languages and design algorithm through computer application.
- Enable the students to fully understand the computer system and its major components.
- Enable students understand and apply proper networking procedures and possible solutions to networking problems.
- Educate students and enhance their potentials in creating multimedia projects and integrate them with web development.
- Enable students to acquire and utilize knowledge in the various internet and web technologies.
Associate in Computer Technology (ACT)
The College of Computer Studies aims to equip students with logical and technical knowledge and skills in progamming, web development and the internet by providing them with a curriculum that will enhance their potential in the field of computer technology.
- Enable students to the concepts of the different programming languages.
- Develop student’s skills in learning programming techniques using appropriate computer languages.
- Enhance student’s skills in doing research via the vast resources of the internet.
- Develop student’s capability in web development and design.
- Develop student’s potential in creating multimedia projects.