The College of Education envisions to become a center of development in the field of elementary and secondary education, and is committed to character building in the development of globally-oriented educators, efficient professionals, motivated and principled leaders, and socially responsible citizens.
Operation on the core concepts of service and professional competence, the College of Education is known for, its pursuit of excellence in teacher education through its student-centered teaching, continuous faculty development, innovative and relevant researches, extension programs, and institutional linkages.
Through accessible and quality instruction, the College of Education aims to produce elementary, secondary and tertiary educators who are academically and proficiently competent, whose orientation is firmly anchored on transformative education, and who respond to the call for a more community-centered, dynamic and responsive service in the academe.
In pursuit of the stated vision, mission and goals, the College of Education strives:
- To train students to become proficient and skilled elementary and high school teachers through circular programs and which are responsive to local and global market needs and societal services;
- To provide accessible, affordable, and transformative education in the teacher training programs;
- To equip student to become academically competent and professionally skilled elementary and high school teachers through trainings that promote scholastic excellence, cultural enrichment, personal discipline, moral character, critical thinking and leadership capabilities;
- To improve instructional competence and expertise of staff through seminars, conferences, workshops and provisions for scholarships and the likes;
- To perform extension services and research works which the college may deem essential in improving the quality of life;
- To initiate links with the alumni for self-growth and community involvement; and
- To establish linkages with the outside institutions for academic support, socio-economic participation, political consciousness, and cultural development.
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education
- General Science
- Social Studies
- Music, Arts and Physical Education (MAPE)
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education