The Orata Library
The Learning Resource Center commits itself to:
- Support the Colleges in imparting and promoting to its community knowledge and understanding by providing access to the sources of information necessary for its programs.
- Inspire love for reading and encourage interest in research.
- Preserve the heritage the university has gathered through its history.
- Build a collection of quality materials that will help the academic community enrich their knowledge.
The Learning Resource Center of Urdaneta City University envisions itself to be one of the best libraries in the academic world.
To realize this vision, the LRC commits itself, in the years to come, to:
- To develop highly trained staff, technologically and professionally.
- Strengthen its projects for modernization to meet the new increasing demand.
- Acquire more extensive and well-balanced collection to complement the academic programs of the university and promote further research.
The Reader’s Service section consist of reading room services such as lending books for home use and provision of books assigned by faculty members for reading by their students and providing to readers in the location of information.
The Reader’s Service section’s main objective is to assist the library clientele in his/her entire library need and problems.
Customers of Urdaneta City University, Learning Resource Center
The following members of the University may use the LRC resources subject to the rules and regulation governing their use.
- All bona fide students, faculty and employees, members of the Board and officials of the Colleges.
- Visiting users from other institutions with referral letter.
- Alumni with alumni membership or valid ID.
Library Hours of Service
|Mondays – Fridays||8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturdays||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Mondays – Saturdays||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 nn|
|1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.|