The office of Registrar envisions itself to be service oriented in providing efficient, accurate and prompt services to the students, alumni, faculty members and other services.
To keep and protect the integrity and confidentiality of records of all UCU students and graduates.
The Registrar’s Office
The Office of the University Registrar is the depository of highly important and delicate documents of students and graduates. This is the place where the students go from the first day of enrolment until they graduate and even after they have graduated. The office caters to about 6,000 enrollees every semester.
The Staff and Their Tasks
Every staff in the Office of the Registrar has definite duties and responsibilities to perform and to attend to throughout the year. Under the direct supervision of the Registrar, the staffs are responsible and accountable for files and records under their custody. The Registrar should maintain and monitor the accuracy of work done by the staff.
- The University Registrar, Coordinates, disseminates and implements school policies on enrolment, evaluation, graduation, dismissal/transfer of students.
- Registrar I, assists the University Registrar in the implementation of school policies.
- The Data Controller is in-charge of the Computerized Enrolment System.
- Staff under the Records Section are:
- In-charge in the evaluation of records of fourth year BSN students
- In-charge in the evaluation/checking of records of third year BSN students
- In-charge of records of AHSE students, encodes OTR of BSN graduates and outgoing transferees
- In-charge in the evaluation/checking of records of BSE/BEED students
- In-charge in the evaluation/checking of records of BSA/BSC students.
- In-charge in the evaluation/checking of records of HRS, BS Psych and BS Engineering students.
- In-charge in evaluation/checking of records of Computer Studies students;
- In-charge of records of AHSE students, encodes OTR of BSN graduates and outgoing transferees.
- In-charge in the evaluation/checking of records of BSE/BEED students.
- In-charge in the evaluation and checking of records of Midwifery and Caregiver students.
- Staff under the Encoding Section are in-charge in the encoding of Transcript of Records and in the encoding of grades of all UCU students in the database system
- Staff under the releasing/request section are in-charge in the receiving/releasing of requests of documents of students and graduates