The Graduate School is a dynamic and responsive institution of advance education recognized for its distinctive competence and excellence in professional education, leadership in research, educational technologies, and community service.
The Urdaneta City University shall provide advance instruction, professional training, conduct scientific researches and studies in educational technology and community service.
To provide substance and direction to its mission, the Urdaneta City University Graduate School shall pursue the following instructional goals:
- Instruction – Shall assert quality leadership role in graduate education and shall strive for excellence in the professional development of leaders, administrators, educational managers, researchers and professional teachers.
- Research – Shall produce quality education research outputs in consonance with community, regional, and institutional goals.
- Extension – It shall establish an extension center that disseminates and transfers educational technologies and social development to recipient schools and communities.
- To establish itself and maintain leadership in the development and testing of processes for the production of educational materials and resources for the development of the community.
- To offer quality instruction, facilitated by advance technologies and methodologies, strategies and techniques produced and utilized by qualified and competent faculty and support staff.
- To provide professionals with a high degree of research capability, thereby producing outputs which will open up new frontiers of human knowledge and usher in new concepts, technologies, visions and opportunities which they can use in their role as change agents in their chosen fields of specialization.
- To extend research of the Graduate School to the professional community and public through the application of the relevant studies in the improvement of the quality of life of the Filipinos.